AC Repair in Northern Virginia
Same-Day* Air Conditioning Repair in Prince William, Loudoun, and Fairfax Counties
Is your air conditioning system working less efficiently than it used to? If you’re experiencing issues like odd sounds, leaks, high indoor humidity, or short cycling, then contact our Northern Virginia AC repair experts at Reddick & Sons. We focus on providing reliable solutions and efficient air conditioning repairs for customers in Fairfax, Bristow, Manassas, Ashburn, Gainesville, and surrounding areas. We also provide new AC installations if your current unit is beyond repair.
With Reddick & Sons, you can expect:
- Same-day services, subject to availability
- Convenient booking online or by phone
- Experienced, NATE Certified technicians
- Fair, upfront pricing with no surprises
- Personalized solutions for a range of brands, makes & models
Common Reasons Why Air Conditioners Break Down
- Refrigerant leaks: If your refrigerant is leaking, it may be causing your system to overheat and break down.
- Evaporator coil issues: Dirty, broken, or frozen evaporator coils are common AC issues.
- Old or aging units: Air conditioners older than 15 years are more prone to issues and failure.
- Incorrectly sized units: If your AC is too big or too small for your home, then it may be experiencing issues as a result.
Avoid AC Repairs with Air Conditioner Maintenance
Professional air conditioner maintenance is crucial for ensuring the longevity and efficiency of your AC unit. When you schedule your annual AC maintenance appointment with Reddick & Sons, our trained technicians can thoroughly clean and inspect the system, identifying and addressing any potential issues. We will check refrigerant levels, clean coils, lubricate moving parts, and test the overall performance. Professional maintenance not only improves cooling efficiency but also helps prevent breakdowns and costly repairs. Regular service from experts ensures your air conditioner operates at its best.
Here are some steps you can take in between professional maintenance visits to keep your AC unit running as efficiently as possible:
- Check your hose connection regularly for leaks
- Ensure that the condensation tubes are draining properly
- Change your AC filter regularly (at least every 1-3 months depending on the type of filter you buy)
- Keep plants at least 2 feet away from your outdoor unit whenever possible
- Have your air ducts cleaned regularly and vacuum your vents
* Subject to availability
For Further Reading:
We blend family values with over 15 years of industry expertise, ensuring your home receives top-notch plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services.
From upfront pricing and detailed estimates to personalized total home solutions, our family-owned company delivers trustworthy service.
We understand the importance of your time. Expect fast turnarounds, prompt arrivals, and efficient repairs or installations.
Our reviews speak volumes about the exceptional service, personalized care, & unwavering dedication to creating comfortable homes.
I called Reddick and Sons to do some minor things in preparation for putting my house on the market. They were courteous, prompt, thorough, and competent. They did everything I asked them to do, and the workers carried on pleasant conversations with me as they worked. I highly recommend Reddick and sons!- T. B.Woodbridge, VA
I recommend him to all my friends and family!!!- Tiffany H.
Customer service is very important to me and the way Mr. Reddick was with my wife and kids was very respectful.- Carl J.
We use Reddick & Sons for all of our residential and commercial needs.- Amy D.
Reddick and Sons came out very quickly and took care of the problem.- Bill B.
Extremely responsive. Highly recommend this company!- Michelle
Fantastic customer service and techs you can completely trust.- Rene M.
Danny and his team were very responsive to my phone call, and they made my service a priority.- Former Customer