Proudly Serving Northern Virginia Since 2009
AC Repair in Northern Virginia
Helping Prince William County Homeowners Stay Cool All Summer Long
Is your air conditioning system working less efficiently than it used to? If you’re experiencing issues like odd sounds, inconsistent cool air, or your unit turning off at random when it should be in operation, then contact our AC repair in Northern Virginia, we provide the cooling experts at Reddick & Sons. We focus on providing reliable solutions and efficient air conditioning repairs for customers in Fairfax, Bristow, Manassas, Ashburn, Gainesville, and surrounding areas.
Why Is Your Air Conditioning System Breaking Down?
Have you been experiencing inconsistencies with your AC unit? Our Bristow AC repair team can provide you with skilled and reliable AC repair services. Reddick & Sons can even help you with same-day services*. We also provide new installations if your AC unit is beyond repair.
There are several possibilities that could explain any issues you may have noticed in your AC system, such as:
- Refrigerant leaks: If your refrigerant is leaking, it may be causing your system to overheat and break down.
- Evaporator coil issues: Dirty, broken, or frozen evaporator coils are common AC issues.
- Old or aging units: Air conditioners older than 15 years are more prone to issues and failure.
- Incorrectly sized units: If your AC is too big or too small for your home, then it may be experiencing issues as a result.
How Can You Maintain Your AC Unit?
Most homes in your community depend heavily on their AC units during the warmer months, which makes our Northern Virginia AC repairs during this time convenient for many people. We have an in-depth understanding of AC units. As well as maintaining your AC unit, our team in Loudoun, Prince William, and Fairfax Counties can help you with any AC problem you may be having.
However, there are some steps you can take in order to keep your unit running as efficiently as possible, which include:
- Check your hose connection regularly for leaks
- Ensure that the condensation tubes are draining properly
- Change your AC filter once a month at least
- Keep plants at least 2 feet away from your unit whenever possible
- Have your ducts cleaned regularly and vacuum your vents
* Subject to availability
For Further Reading:
“Has helped us with serval issues at our home and at our business.”Miguel Magalhaes P.
“Prompt and competitively priced.”Sara K.
“Thank you Reddick & Sons for always taking care of my family!”Lauren H.
“This company is prompt, reliable, and friendly!”T. B.
“I have some other issues coming up soon and will give them a call and recommend them to others as well.”Linda Wright S.