Proudly Serving Northern Virginia Since 2009
Your Trusted Plumber, Electrician, and HVAC Pros in Bristow, VA
Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & AC Repair Services in Bristow
As a homeowner in Bristow, VA you know all too well the pros and cons of high water pressure. While it may be nice for your morning shower, it is not so nice for your pipes and appliances. High water pressure can wear down your pipes and cause them to burst, among other issues. The expert team at Reddick & Sons has the solution with pressure-reducing valve installation. When you call for service, you'll be pleasantly surprised by our eagerness to help and find solutions that work for you. Enjoy top-notch service on plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical services, all designed to keep your home comfortable and safe. Call today and find out why we're the preferred provider of total home comfort in the area.
Why have we been the “go-to” experts for many residents in Bristow, VA, for years? Visit our reviews page to find out, then give us a call for service. Take a look at what our clients have to say about us and see why we are Bristow's most trusted HVAC, electrical, and plumbing service company!
From clogged toilets to boiler repair, when you call Reddick & Sons at (703) 348-9881you can expect the highest level of service no matter the complexity of the job. Learn how you can save by visiting our couponspage before you call, and browse our selection of online specials and discounts!
Your Trusted Local Plumber in Bristow, VA
Your local plumbers at Reddick & Sons are fully committed to providing professional commercial and residential plumbing services throughout the Bristow area. Whether you need thorough drain cleaning, water heater replacement, or whole-home repiping services, our expert team has you covered. Give us a call for your repairs, installations, or replacements on a full range of equipment and fixtures.
We provide our customers with the following plumbing services:
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Gas Line Installation and Repair
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Sewer Line Installation and Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Repair and Installation
- Sump Pump Installation and Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Water Heater Installation and Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation and Repair
Contact us to learn more about what we can do to make your home a better and more comfortable place for you today!
Air Conditioning & Heating Services in Bristow
Experiencing AC or furnace troubles? Rest easy with our expert team on your side. Our team has the experience and training to know when a repair will be the most cost-effective option or if replacement makes more sense.
Air Conditioning Services:
- Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Air Handler Repair Installation and Replacement
- Evaporator Coil Repair and Replacement
- Heater Repair and Maintenance
- Heater Replacement and Installation
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Installation and Repair
- Boiler Repair and Installation
Look out for the following signs that indicate you should invest in AC repair:
- Leaking refrigerant
- Clogged condensate
- Corroded wiring
- Electrical malfunctioning
If you are looking for air conditioning or heating services in Bristow, VA, please contact our team of HVAC professionals! No heating or air conditioning problem is either too big or too small for us to take care of. We have the tools and experience necessary to get your HVAC systems back up and running in no time.
Furnace Repair in Bristow, VA
If you notice any of the following signs, contact us for immediate furnace repair:
- You have decreased indoor air quality
- There are cracks in the furnace
- Your pilot light is yellow
- Your unit powers on, then off (short-cycling)
- There are unpleasant smells coming from your furnace
- Your furnace making strange noises
If your AC or furnace is over 10-15 years old, replacement is often the best option. Our knowledgeable team will work with you to come up with a solution that works for your budget and needs.
Electrician in Bristow, VA
Dealing with unreliable electricity is not an option for most homeowners. Fortunately, the local electricians at Reddick & Sons are ready to perform fast, reliable electrical repairs when you need them most.
Just some of the many electrical repair and replacement services we provide in Bristow, VA include:
- There are cracks in the furnace
- Electrical Installation and Repair
- Electrical wiring
- Outlet and light switch repair
- Panel box upgrades and installation
- Lighting fixture installation
- Pools, jacuzzis & hot tubs
- Ventilation fans
- Attic fans
- Ceiling fans
- Electric vehicle chargers
- Backup generators
- Outdoor lighting
- Whole-home surge protection
- Fire & smoke alarms
- Wall socket repair
- Electrical wiring
- 220V circuits and plugs
- Room addition electrical wiring
Don't hesitate to give us a call if you notice any of the electrical parts are not working to their full capacity. We're available around the clock to make sure your home is kept safe and comfortable.
Why Work With Us?
Plumbing, cooling, heating, or electrical issues? We can help! Take a look at our list of services and contact us for speedy solutions today! One of the things that set us apart from the competition is our dedication to solving your unique problem. Some companies leave as soon as they hack together a solution, but not us. You can feel confident in the solutions we provide, our attention to detail, and our focus on customer satisfaction.
Enjoy the following benefits of calling us for service:
- Upfront quotes for service
- Same-day services
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- ANYONE CAN TRY THESE 4 PLUMBING TIPS FOR A LOWER WATER BILL
- POPULAR PLUMBING MYTHS
- HOUSEHOLD GUIDE TO PREVENT COSTLY HVAC REPAIRS
Depend on experts to solve your indoor comfort needs in Bristow, VA. Do you need electrical, plumbing, heating, or AC services? We have you covered. Just give us a call at (703) 348-9881today.
“Thanks for helping turn in a somewhat stressful situation around rather quickly!”Nikki Lee J.
“Customer service is very important to me and the way Mr. Reddick was with my wife and kids was very respectful.”Carl J.
“Danny's work is second to none.”Roger J.
“Replaced a kitchen sink for us on short notice. Will use again.”Benjamin F.
“Prompt and competitively priced.”Sara K.