Proudly Serving Northern Virginia Since 2009
Northern Virginia Water Heater Repair & Installation Services
Hot Water Experts Serving Gainesville, Ashburn, Fairfax & Surrounding Areas
If you have been startled by cold water during your morning shower or if fluctuating water temperature has recently started to become a serious problem, Reddick & Sons is ready to provide you with a professional inspection of your water heater. Our qualified Northern Virginia plumbing specialists are available to provide fast and reliable water heater repair, installation, and replacement services to ensure that you have access to hot water whenever you need it. Because we understand the urgency of many water heater issues, we can even provide you with same-day services*!
Contact Reddick & Sons today for professional water heater repairs in Northern Virginia.
What’s Behind Your Water Heater Problems?
Your water heater is one of the appliances in your home that is constantly in use. While this means that you always have access to hot water, it also means that your unit can wear down quickly.
Things that could cause your water heater to malfunction include:
- A broken pilot light: If you have a gas-powered water heater, then an issue with your pilot light may be the cause of your temperature control issues.
- A broken or faulty thermostat: Electric water heaters use thermostats to regulate their water temperature, which means your unit may be experiencing problems as the result of a faulty thermostat.
- Leaks: Leaking water tanks are a common problem and, while a leak won’t always cause problems with your water temperature, they can reduce the reliability of your unit.
Should You Invest in a New Water Heater?
The easiest way to tell if you should replace your water heater is to consider the age of your unit. Water heaters are only designed to last about 10 years and once it reaches this age, it will start showing signs of wear-and-tear. These symptoms are important to watch for as they indicate that a new system is required, and the need for a quick replacement to avoid going without hot water.
How do you know when your water heater needs replacing?
- If your water’s temperature continually fluctuates
- If there is rust or other visible signs of deterioration within the tank
- If your water heater begins making loud, unusual sounds when running
- If the water coming out of your faucets is discolored
- If the need for repairs continues to grow
- If your home runs out of hot water too quickly
If you have have been using your current unit for more than a decade or it's starting to breakdown, it’s time to think about installing a new, energy-efficient water heater. There are many great storage tank models on the market, but if you're interested in an upgrade, a tankless water heater is an excellent choice to consider.
When you reach out to the Northern Virginia water heater installation team at Reddick & Sons, you can rest assured that we will help you find the right system for your home. With our Prince William County plumbers, you know you are receiving the very best in service.
Tired of an unreliable water heater? Call (703) 348-9881 to request a water heater installation or repair service for your Northern Virginia home today.
*subject to availability
“Thanks, Danny ur the best!!!”Londa J.
“Has helped us with serval issues at our home and at our business.”Miguel Magalhaes P.
“This is 100% who you are looking for.”John U.
“From start to finish was less than two hours, and everything works exactly as it should.”Kevin G.
“Not only was the job done professionally and efficiently but Danny went above and beyond.”Megan F.