Proudly Serving Northern Virginia Since 2009
Northern Virginia Drain Cleaning Specialists
Proudly Serving Customers in Ashburn, Gainesville, Fairfax & Surrounding Areas
Are you paying attention to what’s getting washed down your drains every day? For most homeowners, it’s normal to let drain maintenance fall by the wayside. However, clogs in your drains can cause a variety of issues with your home’s plumbing system. That’s why the professionals at Reddick & Sons are available to provide you with high-quality drain cleaning in Northern Virginia whenever you need them. We can even provide you with same-day service* so you don't have to worry about the clog anymore.
Can You Prevent Your Drains From Clogging?
Some drain clogs are unavoidable but, when it comes to day-to-day drain maintenance, there’s quite a lot you can do to prevent this common plumbing issue.
How to Prevent a Drain Clog:
- Install mesh covers: Using mesh covers to trap large pieces of food and debris can significantly reduce the likelihood of drain clogs.
- Watch what you flush: Only flush toilet paper and liquid and solid waste down your toilet; everything else should go in the trash.
- Be careful: Pay attention to what is getting washed down your drains, and do your best to prevent grease, hair, food, and oil from getting sent down.
Let Reddick & Sons Help You If You Have Clogged Drains
The most reliable way to tell if you’re experiencing a drain clog is to call for an inspection from a qualified professional at Reddick & Sons, but there are some common signs that are also indicators that you may have an issue.
Signs of a Clogged Drain:
- Your toilets aren’t flushing: Toilets that take multiple flushes to empty, or take longer to fill up than usual, are indicators of a problem.
- Water coming out of your drains: Water should never back out of your drains, so if you’re experiencing backing-up water, call us immediately.
- You smell foul odors: Unpleasant smells coming from inside your drains is a clear indicator that something is trapped inside.
Our qualified Northern Virginia plumbing professionals are available to provide fast, effective drain cleaning services to keep your plumbing system in perfect working order.
*subject to availability
“Customer service is very important to me and the way Mr. Reddick was with my wife and kids was very respectful.”Carl J.
“Danny and his team were very responsive to my phone call, and they made my service a priority.”Former Customer
“This is 100% who you are looking for.”John U.
“Thanks for helping turn in a somewhat stressful situation around rather quickly!”Nikki Lee J.
“Reddick and Sons came out very quickly and took care of the problem.”Bill B.