Proudly Serving Northern Virginia Since 2009
Northern Virginia Gas Line Repair, Replacement & Installation Services
Over a Decade of Dedication to Excellent Customer Service Throughout Prince William County
Does your home use natural gas for heating and to power your appliances? If so, it’s important to make sure your gas lines are well-maintained. A poorly cared-for gas line system can have deadly consequences. That’s why the Northern Virginia plumbing experts at Reddick & Sons are here to keep you safe with efficient gas line installation, repair, replacement, and same-day* services.
Gas line issues are dangerous. Call (703) 348-9881 for fast, effective Northern Virginia gas line installation and repair services from the experts at Reddick & Sons when it is safe to do so.
Do You Need Gas Line Repair or Replacement Services?
Because natural gas is extremely flammable, it is important to carefully keep an eye on your gas line and call as soon as you suspect that there may be an issue.
If you have noticed any of these common warning signs, you may have a gas leak and should reach out immediately:
- Pinched or cracked lines: If you notice any problems with the structural integrity of your gas line, call for immediate service.
- Rust or corrosion: If your gas lines are starting to wear out, they need to be replaced as soon as possible.
- Hissing sounds: Hissing can indicate that gas is escaping from your gas line. If you hear it, evacuate your home as soon as possible and call for service.
- You smell rotten eggs: Natural gas is naturally odorless, but the smell of sulfur is added to make it easy to identify.
- Your vegetation is dying: If the grass or vegetation close to your gas line is dying, a natural gas leak may be the cause.
Keep your home safe and avoid costly damages. Call us at (703) 348-9881 for professional gas line repair in Northern Virginia. We are proud to serve customers in Ashburn, Gainesville, Fairfax and surrounding areas.
*Subject to availability
Hear From Our Satisfied CustomersPast Customers Are Our Best Advertisements
“Thanks, Danny ur the best!!!”Londa J.
“Reddick and Sons came out very quickly and took care of the problem.”Bill B.
“They promptly came, diagnosed the issue and remedied it. Great customer service!”Anne Reilly N.
“From start to finish was less than two hours, and everything works exactly as it should.”Kevin G.
“They replaced the capacitor on our unit and went the extra mile by checking the warranty status for the unit as well.”Zachary S.