Proudly Serving Northern Virginia Since 2009
HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Services in Haymarket, VA
When Quality Matters, Call Reddick & Sons, Inc.
When you choose Reddick & Sons, you enjoy full-service indoor comfort solutions. We are your one-stop resource for plumbing, heating, AC, and electrical services. No matter what’s impeding your home comfort, look to us for the right solution, fast! We’re available in Haymarket, VA, and surrounding areas.
Discover the quality and customer dedication so many of your neighbors have already experienced by working with us. Read our latest customer reviews and find out if we are the right contractor for you!
Trusted Plumber in Haymarket, VA
Reliable plumbing is essential to keeping your home or building safe and comfortable. When you need residential or commercial plumbing services in Haymarket, you can trust Reddick & Sons. We show the same care and attention on every job regardless of your plumbing dilemma.
Our plumbing services include:
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Gas Line Installation and Repair
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Sewer Line Installation and Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing Repair and Installation
- Sump Pump Installation and Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Water Heater Installation and Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation and Repair
Whether you need a new water heater installation, pressure-reducing valves installed, or thorough drain cleaning, we have you covered. Our skilled plumbers take the time to carefully assess the situation before creating customized solutions to ensure your plumbing works the way it should
Reliable AC Repair & Installation In Haymarket
Experiencing issues with your AC in the middle of summer? With a reliable Haymarket AC technician by your side, you’ll enjoy the comfort of your own home all summer long.
Air Conditioning Services:
- Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Air Handler Repair Installation and Replacement
- Evaporator Coil Repair and Replacement
Give us a call and we will dispatch a technician to your door right away. Our experts arrive on time, perform a thorough assessment of your AC system, and help you determine the best course of action.
Why Won’t My AC Turn On?
Virginia summers are known for their humidity, so the last thing you need when the temperatures rise is for your air conditioner to not turn on. There can be many reasons why this happens. Knowing what’s wrong can help you quickly find solutions.
Common reasons why your AC won’t turn on:
- The thermostat is broken: If your thermostat is broken, it can’t read the outside temperature and won’t know when to turn on the air conditioner.
- Tripped circuit breaker: Your circuit breaker might be tripped if your electricity gets overloaded, causing the AC to turn off. You can turn it back on by resetting your circuit breaker panel.
If none of these reasons are the cause, you might have a bigger problem at hand. Call the skilled technicians at Reddick & Sons, Inc. for reliable AC repairs in Haymarket, VA.
Furnace Service in Haymarket, VA
Winters can be unbearable without a fully functioning heater or furnace. Make sure you have a licensed Haymarket heating professional to call for all of your furnace maintenance needs. Your local team at Reddick & Sons is standing by to keep your home comfortable year-round.
Reliable Heating Service:
- Heater Repair and Maintenance
- Heater Replacement and Installation
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Installation and Repair
- Boiler Repair and Installation
When you call for service, we listen closely to your needs and determine whether a furnace repair or replacement is the most cost-effective option. This allows you to make the best decision for your needs and budget.
Signs You Need HVAC Repair
Are you wondering whether you need professional heating and air conditioning repair services? There are a couple of signs that you can look out for that will help you determine whether you need to consult a professional.
These signs include the following:
- Your HVAC system keeps turning off and on again (known as short-cycling)
- There are hot or cold spots throughout your home
- You have poor air flow
- You've noticed poor indoor air quality in your home
- Your furnace pilot light has turned yellow
- Your AC is blowing out warm air
- Your heater is blowing out cool air
- Your HVAC system exerts an unpleasant smell every time you turn it on
- Your home feels sticky or humid
- Your energy bill has been rising
- Your HVAC system is over 10 years old
- Your HVAC system is making strange sounds
If you notice any of these signs with your HVAC system, we strongly encourage you to contact an HVAC professional. Leaving an HVAC problem unnoticed can lead to further damages and costly replacements that can be avoided. You may also be left spending more energy than necessary, spiking up your energy bill.
Electrician in Haymarket, VA
When it comes to the electricity in your home, make sure to hire a licensed Haymarket electrician to keep you and your home safe. Our expertly trained electricians at Reddick & Sons prioritize safety and only use the highest-quality equipment and materials to ensure the proper electrical repairs and installations.
We perform a wide variety of services, including wall socket repair, electrical wiring, panel box upgrades and installations, lighting fixture installations, and much more. Give us a call today and experience the difference that quality service makes.
Why Choose Our Team
All too often we encounter customers who have attempted to DIY their plumbing repairs, AC installation, electrical maintenance, or heating replacement. Save yourself the hassle and headache and trust in our expert solutions.
- Upfront quotes
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
“I would not hesitate to call him for other work and gladly recommend to friends and family.”Emy S.
“Speedy service, great guy and solved our heating issue easily.”Sarah C.
“Jan put a lot of energy into the issue and had a great attitude the whole time.”Andrew T.
“They came up to check on my wife and kid since it was 20 degrees outside and getting cold in the house.”David H.
“Finally, an organization that cares and will not overcharge.”Cindy C.